DOH Server Proxied Over CloudFlare

Hi guys, im running a DoH server on my vps server, im using a subdomain and a letsencrypt ssl cert(on port 443), if i turn on cloudflare on this subdomain the DoH server will work faster or i will have some compatibility problems with cache or something other?
Sorry for my english and thanks in advice.

Cloudflare is a cache for static web content. Soon guess there’s nothing to improve and DNS requests get slowed down a bit.

You could probably get some improvement with Argo Tunnel, but that’s speculative. Also, when Cloudflare is used to serve „too much“ non-website traffic, there‘s a chance that your account might get in trouble, though they are referring to caching:

2.8 Limitation on Non-HTML Caching

The Service is offered primarily as a platform to cache and serve web pages and websites. Unless explicitly included as a part of a Paid Service purchased by you, you agree to use the Service solely for the purpose of serving web pages as viewed through a web browser or other application and the Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) protocol or other equivalent technology. Use of the Service for the storage or caching of video (unless purchased separately as a Paid Service) or a disproportionate percentage of pictures, audio files, or other non-HTML content, is prohibited.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.