Doesn't work for me: Flexible Encrypts traffic between the browser and Cloudflare

What is the domain name?
https://cheater.ninja

Have you searched for an answer?
Evet, forumlarda ve çeşitli sitelerde ama çözüm bulamadım.

Please share your search results url:

When you tested your domain using the Cloudflare Diagnostic Center, what were the results?
Web site sürekli yönlendirme işlemi döndürür ve “Bu site sizi çok fazla kez yönlendirdi” hatası ile son bulur.

Describe the issue you are having:
Cloudflare SSL Flexible servisini kullandığımda web sitem sürekli yönlendiriyor ve en sonunda “Bu site sizi çok fazla kez yönlendirdi” hatasını veriyor. Ve sitem açılmıyor. Şuan “Full” seçeneğinde olduğu için açık ama Flexible de bulunan sorunu çözemedim.

What error message or number are you receiving?
“Bu site sizi çok fazla kez yönlendirdi”

Was the site working with SSL prior to adding it to Cloudflare?
Hayır daha önce SSL ile çalışmıyordu.

What are the steps to reproduce the error:
Cloudflare Flexible SSL etkinleştirmek.

Have you tried from another browser and/or incognito mode?
Evet tüm yolları denedim.

Please attach a screenshot of the error:

As the article you already posted explains, you should not be using Flexible in the first place. It is insecure and unsafe and keeps your site without encryption. There’s even more on Why you should choose Full Strict, and only Full Strict.

So simply make sure your server is properly configured for SSL and switch to Full Strict and you won’t have any issues.

So what is the most striking difference between these two? I was trying to solve this problem because a friend suggested me to use Flexible because I thought it was a good thing.

Absolutely not. I am afraid Flexible is the exact opposite thing of a good idea. It still forces the site onto an unencrypted connection and introduces all sorts of issues, like the redirection loop you are experiencing for example.

Why you should choose Full Strict, and only Full Strict really has the details on that.

I think you’re right, I was completely misled. I read the article you shared, it’s pretty self explanatory.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.