Does the Standard plan have DNS query limits?

How does Gateway limit the amount of DNS queries? For example, if a business would buy the Zero Trust Standard plan. Can they submit 100 DNS queries per second from a DNS forwarder on their LAN? Or would that exceed a limit?

Does the limit differ depending on any of these factors:

1. The protocol (UDP, DoT, DoH)
  2. Number of Cloudflare Access seats
  3. Rate limit per location / source IPv4 address
  4. Between Standard and Enterprise plan

The only information I could find is regarding the limits of the Free plan here: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/360047356332-Billing-for-Cloudflare-for-Teams
Is the 5,000 DNS queries per day limit mentioned there also applicable to the Standard plan, and also when not using WARP?

Over the past 7 days, I ran an experiment with an average of 81 queries/second to Cloudflare Gateway. The graph has some dips, but that could be due to the test script being single-threaded and the query response times deviating. I would need to improve that script to see if this is actually throttling / rate limiting.

resperf is a better tool for benchmarking than the custom script I used previously, it can generate a constant volume of DNS traffic and report the latency and other statistics of the test.

The past 5 days, the test server ran resperf, and the graph has been very flat with good average latency. One IP constantly sent 400 qps (queries per seconds) to one Cloudflare Gateway Location in the paid Standard plan. So, this experiment shows that Cloudflare Gateway can handle such request volume just fine.