"Do Not Upgrade" Error (Code: 1315)

What is the name of the domain?

bizdemevcut.com.tr

What is the error number?

What is the error message?

The zone you are trying to upgrade is marked as Do Not Upgrade! (Code: 1315)

What is the issue you’re encountering

I cannot add a new site to my Cloudflare account

What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

Created a support ticked 6 days ago. No one responds to our ticket unfortunately.

Billing issues requre a Billing ticket with Support

In what area can we help you?

I don’t know

What are the steps to reproduce the issue?

I want to add a WordPress site to my Cloudflare account (free plan). However, it returns the error below:

“The zone you are trying to upgrade is marked as Do Not Upgrade! (Code: 1315)”

Screenshot of the error

Hello,
Questions about billing/account will need to be resolved by the Customer Support team and cannot be resolved on the Community. You can open a Billing ticket here, https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support

We’ve flagged your ticket with the Billing Support team and they will continue to work with you there

1 Like

Thank you! Is there any way of speeding up the process? Because we have been waiting for 10 days and it affects our business negatively. Regards.

I got a new update after 1 week.

The thing is that “500Nv00000BZrG5IAL” doesn’t appear between my support tickets. What should I do now? Thanks!

This time I’m getting the error below when I try to add a website to my Cloudflare account:

You cannot add or modify subscriptions or services until all invoices are paid. Download each “Unpaid” invoice on your Billing page and click the “Pay online” link within each invoice to fix your account (Code: 1323)

However, there is no unpaid invoice at all. I created the ticket 15 days ago. I hope they will fix it as soon as possible.