Do individual KV operations count towards the 50 subrequest limit per request?

Do individual KV operations like get, delete, list, and put count towards the 50 subrequest limit per Worker request?

1 Like

Anyone know?

Yes, they do count towards the subrequests limit and can only 6 simultaneous open connections.

How do you know that? That says you can have only 6 simultaneous open connections. It doesn’t say that KV operations count towards the 50 subrequests limit.

Fetch, KV operations and Cache operations counts towards the limits, just like it says.

The upcoming workers unbound will probably not have that limit (or they can’t compete with lambdas)

I decided to just test this rather than believe the answers here and I was able to do more than 50 KV operations without my worker throwing any exceptions. So it appears that KV operations do not count towards the 50 subrequest limit despite the other answers posted here.

Correct.

I can’t speak for the 6 simultaneous KV operations per connection, but I can confirm that the 50 KV read operations limit is not enforced.

KV has a documented limit on operations/worker invocation, which is different from the documented limit on subrequests per worker request

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.