DNSSEC problems with setup

Hello,
I tried to configure DNSSEC on Cloudflare and there was written that DS records are automatically added, but in the panel it ways for setup and diagnostic also fails. I asked my registrar to add the DS records but they told me to ask Cloudflare, is it really problem on Cloudflare’s side?

If you are using Cloudflare Registrar, or a very small number of TLDs (.ch and .cz I think), then the setup is essentially automatic. Click the button and it’s done.

All other situations require you to take the DS record (or other related parameters), and have your registrar include the DS record in the TLD zone file.

What’s the domain?

“.cz”, so it should be automatic, but “DNSSEC is pending while we wait for the DS to be added to your registrar. This usually takes ten minutes, but can take up to an hour.” is a thing, also “not_found_ds_record The hostname has no DS records.”

So .cz use the CDNSKEY method, which will take some time (I think in the 24 hour range). You could also get your registrar to add the DS record manually.

1 Like

That already passed but I will ask my registrar to add them manually, thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.