DNSSEC keeps pending on sommerlund.net

I have I den past week moved my domain sommerlund.net to your DNS service.

I have some issues with enabling DNSSEC, it just keeps pending, I have tried to cancel and restart det the DNSSEC creation.

What can I do?

What’s the domain ?

Here’s a document which can help you .
https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006660072-Understanding-and-configuring-DNSSEC-in-Cloudflare-DNS

Thanks, but as I can read from the link, it should work directly from my dns site at Cloudflare.

The domain is sommerlund.net.

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

I can see your domain is at Cloudflare Registrar and DNSSEC issue.

Firstly, I’d suggest you to disable DNSSEC at Cloudflare if possible.

Therefore, kindly I’d suggest you to write a ticket to Cloudflare support due to your domain issue and share the ticket number here with us so we could escalate this issue:

• Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support by clicking on the Get More Help button. If you get automatic reply, reply and indicate to it you need more help and reference to this topic
  • Or send an an e-mail to support[at]cloudflare[dot]com from your e-mail associated with your Cloudflare account

The ticket nummer is: 2379715

Thank you for sharing. I’ve escalated this.

Kindly and patiently wait for a reply here and on a ticket until cleared and resolved at Cloudflare Registrar.

I replied on the ticket, this seems connected to an existing DNSSEC record when adding the site.
This need to be removed before adding the site, or you are seeing these types of issues.