I see DNSSEC was on/off/on with Cloudflare, was it also enabled and not disabled with the previous registrar?
@ cloonan I think so. My last two registrar was Namecheap and I guess I enabled the DNSSSE on that registrar. After that I moved to another registrar without disabling the DNSSSE and It worked. Now I have migrated to Cloudflare and I hope my problem will be solved soon
Hi @DimasMuharam I have created ticket 2443011 under your account. You will have received a copy of the ticket and you can view it in your dash.
I’ll escalate this post for my Registrar colleagues to assist.
thanks @cloonan for your help. Hope this case will be solved soon.
Changing to solved, since Dimas confirmed the issue has been solved by the Registrar team via the ticket.
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.