DNSSEC is pending after 3 days

Hi,

I transferred 3 domains to Cloudflare registrar and I wanted to take advantage of DNSSEC. I enabled it on all 3 domains. DNSSEC is enabled on two of them but one of the domains is stuck in pending for 3 days with the following message displayed: “DNSSEC is pending while we automatically add the DS record on your domain.”

I tried to send email to If you are a Cloudflare account holder, please submit a new support request from the email address you used to register your Cloudflare account. You should open a ticket directly through the Cloudflare dashboard following these steps: 1. Log in to your Cloudflare account and click on “Support” in the top right corner, from the drop down select Help Center. 2. Click on your name in the top right corner, and in the drop down menu select “My activities” where you will see your existing requests. 3. Scroll to the bottom of the “My Requests” page and click “Submit a request”. as some other posts here suggested but I got autoreply saying “We are no longer accepting Support requests at this email address”.

Not sure what do now.

You should contact Cloudflare Registrar Support. Login and go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select “Get more help.” When asked for the type of inquiry, make sure you select ‘Registrar’. They will assist you with the pending DNSSEC issue.

Once you have a registrar ticket number, please share it here so that we can flag it for our Registrar colleagues.

2 Likes

Ticket ID: 2897399

Thank you for your help!

1 Like

DNSSEC is enabled for your domain now.
Let us know if you see any issues with this.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.