DNS suddenly stopped working

As title, it seems DNS suddenly stopped working.

Before open a topic I checked domain status and the server app status, and both are ok and up.
I’m able to join my server app creating a DNS with another service without proxy, so I’m guessing the problem is with Cloudflare DNS.

Since I added records about 1 year ago, and nothing changed, are there news, changes, or problems with Cloudflare?

I made searches the whole day before open the thread but I didn’t find nothing useful to my case.

I forgot to say I also checked ns records, and they also seems to be ok, they are the same 2 I setted up time ago.

Can you share your domain so we can check this on our side?

I’m currently not authorized to write the domain in public.
But making few tests I can confirm for sure that the problem occur when I turn on the cloud “With Proxy” on my A record.
If I leave “Only DNS” it works.
Anyway, that problem started suddenly just around 24 hours ago.
Maybe that’s a temporary problem related to Cloudflare.

Unfortunately, we can’t troubleshoot this. You’ll have to open a Support ticket:

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

1 Like

I do not see any sites active under your user account. If this site is active under a different account, please have the account owner submit a support ticket as previously mentioned.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.