Dns setup setting

I’m utilizing Vercel for web hosting, Gmail for email forwarding, and Cloudflare for email hosting. I’ve successfully configured the nameservers in Namecheap by adding Vercel’s nameservers. Additionally, I’ve set up email forwarding in Gmail without any issues with sending emails. However, when attempting to send an email from another email address, I consistently receive an error message stating “Address not found. Your message couldn’t be delivered to [my custom email] because the domain couldn’t be found. Please double-check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again. The response from the remote server was: 550 5.1.1 Domain does not exist. 5beKS7U1onUi.”

What should I do? meet the dead end here.

You need to remove the 2 Vercel nameservers from your registrar. Only the 2 Cloudflare nameservers should be there.

Currently only the Vercel nameservers are set…
https://cf.sjr.org.uk/tools/check?347885e9134940be9c0953e28a6fb240#whois

But then my website hosting (Vercel) won’t work, right?

Configure your Cloudflare DNS to point at your Vercel hosting… Vercel and Cloudflare Integration

You can’t have nameservers from 2 providers for a domain as there can only be one “primary”. Your Cloudflare zone won’t become/stay active if the nameservers aren’t correctly set.

2 Likes

Worked for me! Tqvm!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.