Dns sec is not resolving and stays pending for a .FM domain

This is my first time adding dns sec to a .FM domain. All other domains work fine when I add the record. However, dns sec is not resolving and stays pending. Already checked with my name host, and they’ve confirmed the record was set correctly. Are any additional txt records that need to be added for this, and is there a way to correct this? Thanks.

How long has it been pending. That reminded me to check back on one I added yesterday. It’s a .com but I think it didn’t clear until overnight.

If your registrar sais their part is tone, then there’s not much to do at this end, but wait. If it’s been 24 hours, open a ticket.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to Cloudflare | Web Performance & Security and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

Hi @sdayman Yes. It has been over 24hrs, and I did open a ticket. Just did more researching today and found this from AWS .fm (Federated States of Micronesia) - Amazon Route 53 stating that .FM may not support dnssec, however I’m not sure if that goes for AWS only or the entire Zone itself.

Which doesn’t make sense to me, if there are so many domains registered with that extension.

.fm support for DNSSEC seems a bit iffy. ICANN makes it seem like “not really.”

http://stats.research.icann.org/dns/tld_report/

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.