DNS scan didn't find any records for my domain

Hello everyone…
i had this problem…
i don’t know why but my sites didn’t shown any dns records…

anyone know how to fix it?

well if you guys thinking about deleting my sites and add it again… i already do that many many times… and still didn’t works…

today i also move linknih.com to Cloudflare… and yeah… they just scan “random” dns record… and after it i manually add the few dns record to it…

anyone know how to fix it? or this is bug?
where the problem located? my hosting? namecheap? or where?
i have no idea… how to fix this… previously on last year… i use Cloudflare alot… but since my project decrease… i didn’t use it again… now i comeback and this happen… so i hope someone can tell me how to fix it…

*note, i understand… if the automated system fail… we can simply just add it manually… but some of my sites had alot of it… it will be pain to add it manually one by one… :frowning: so i hope i found solution in here

New update…
i still confuse…

just now… i try all my sites on the same hosting that i post…
but now i try other sites that i host on another hosting… and it’s works perfect…!
here if you guys want to check… nesia.my.id

all the dns records scanned and working fine…
but at some reson the same things didn’t happen on this hosting

and last things that i understand… maybe at some point… Cloudflare have some small bug that make dns scan from “That” hosting fail…

i hope my info can make it better…
sorry for my bad english

If the scan doesn’t pick up your DNS records, it’s best to export them from your host:

https://developers.cloudflare.com/dns/manage-dns-records/how-to/import-and-export/

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.