DNS Resolution Issue with ProInShot.com on Cloudflare

Hello Cloudflare Community,

I’ve recently started using Cloudflare to enhance the security and performance of my video editing tips website, https://www.proinshot.com. However, I’ve run into a persistent issue with DNS resolution that I hope some of you might help me troubleshoot.

After setting up my DNS records according to the standard recommendations, I noticed that some users are experiencing delayed DNS resolution, which significantly impacts load times. Here are the details of my current setup:

• A records pointing to my host’s IP address.
  • CNAME records for www and subdomains, redirecting correctly.
  • I’ve enabled Cloudflare’s proxy status for both A and CNAME records.

Despite these configurations, DNS resolution times are inconsistent. I’ve checked with my hosting provider, and everything appears normal on their end. I’m wondering if there might be a misconfiguration or a specific Cloudflare setting I’ve overlooked that could be causing these issues.

Has anyone here experienced something similar or have any suggestions on what I might try next to resolve this? Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I aim to provide a seamless experience for the visitors of ProInShot.

Thank you in advance for your time and help!

Regarding:

Can you elaborate on how exactly are you testing this, and how you’re coming to the conclusion of this “delayed DNS resolution” and “inconsistent DNS resolution times”?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.