DNS Records redirect

I had an ecommerce store setup with 3dcart and they gave me a domain (domain1). I already had a domain registered with namecheap (domain2). I initially had domain2 setup to host the store but now want it for my main website and domain1 as the ecommerce domain.

I deleted all the DNS records and domain2 is still being redirected to domain1. I don’t have any DNS records to edit so I don’t know where the redirect is coming from. I tried making a rule to see if the redirect was occurring there but it wasn’t. I don’t know where the redirect is happening.

i checked namecheap (my registrar) and my webhosting site and neither of them see the redirect

That sounds like 3dcart still controls domain2’s :orange: Proxied settings. You’ll have to ask 3dcart to fully release your domain from their Cloudflare setup.

I originally thought it was from 3dcart but they showed me a screenshot of the DNS records on their end and again, it didn’t show any kind of redirect! Any other ideas?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.