DNS Records Not Showing Visible

Hello!

I am having an issue with Cloudflare where my DNS records are not showing publicly on WhatsMyDNS.net.

Everything is configured correctly on Cloudflare with the assistance of my hosting company but for whatever reason, the SPF, DMARC, and DKIM are not being pushed out. The hosting company has not advice and suggested I reach out here to the Cloudflare Community.

I would be grateful for any help and I have reset my Global API but that did not seem to make any difference at all. Not sure where to go from here unless I remove Cloudflare completely from my site and start over from scratch. Thanks in advance for the help!

What’s the domain?

What I am noticing as well is that any email sent from Outlook for example goes directly to spam and will not deliver to the Inbox. Not sure what to do to correct that.

At least your regular records are there for the website. Can you post a screenshot of the SPF, DMARC, and DKIM records from the Cloudflare Dashboard’s DNS section?

Sure!

The SPF record should not say ‘server’. It should be just your domain name.
DKIM should be default._domainkey
The DMARC record is correct.

So, if I change that it will correct the issue with our records?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.