DNS records not found i want to change ip address

dns

hello sir,

i want to change my DNS IP address but there are no records found in DNS setting. Please help me
regards

Can you post a screenshot of your DNS panel? Redact the IPs if you need to, but if there is nothing, there is nothing you can change either ;).

Also, post the domain.

my domain is http://londraimmobili.com/

The screenshot cut off the crucial parts and seems to refer to a different domain than you mentioned.

And that particular screenshot does say that domain is not managed by Cloudflare but by a partner.

did i add a new website for that particular domain?

I am not sure I understand. And that screenshot is the same as before.

Dear Sandro ,

The website www.londraimmobili.com has been down since last Thursday.

Unfortunately Site5 has changed once again the IP address and since we’ve purchased the domain

from Networksolution.com we need to update the IP on their server and ‘ if I am correct point it to

Site 5.

About 10 days ago we had to cancel the previous Cloudflare setting and I am not sure we need to do the same

this time

The person who has contacted is my webmaster, and he told me that DNS records not found in cloudflare.

can you please let me know where we update the new IP provided by Site5 in Cloudflare?

Kind regards

Romana Scala

Ciao Romana,

the problem is, the screenshot you posted is not from londraimmobili but from investimenti…, so it’s not applicable in this case. Also that domain is not managed via Cloudflare but via the control panel of your hoster.

The question now is, which of these two domains are you talking about?

This could help:

Since your A records already exist, search for www and click on the IP address. Atfer that you can change the value to the new address. Do the same for @

Make sure to select the correct zone before.

@sandro
www.londraimmobili.com shows a 502. I guess it’s simlpy the wrong zone on the screenshot,

Dear Sandro,

The website I am talking about is www.londraimmobili.com , and the protection I have with Cloudflare is only for londra immobili

I think my webmaster has made the confusion with the Site5 main website.

Kind regards

Romana Scala

The question was regarding londraimmobili though, not the other domain, or is that in any way related?

Sandro,

I know the domain is managed via the Control Panel of the roster Networksolution

but it seems the webmaster are not used to deal with cloudflare.

Would you please let me know if someone in your company can help me if I provide

Network solutions control panel details?

Kind regards

Romana Scala

sandro

September 17

Ciao Romana,

the problem is, the screenshot you posted is not from londraimmobili but from investimenti…, so it’s not applicable in this case. Also that domain is not managed via Cloudflare but via the control panel of your hoster.

The question now is, which of these two domains are you talking about?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Londra Immobili Ltd

Servizi Immobiliari Chiavi in Mano
logo

M

(redacted)

T

(redacted)

Email

: [email protected]

Facebook

: www.londraimmobili.com

Facebook Twitter Twitter Twitter

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE
All Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be interpreted in accordance with the English courts. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute which might arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions. The content of this email (including any attachments) is intended solely for the addressee and access by any other person is not authorised. It may contain information which is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, (i) you should send it back to us and delete it from your system, and (ii) you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using (in whole or part) any of its content. Email communication may be logged and archived, monitored and/or disclosed to third parties.

Sandro,

No, it’s not related, only Londra immobili is with cloudflare.

sandro

September 17

The question was regarding londraimmobili though, not the other domain, or is that in any way related?

Londra Immobili Ltd

logo

M

: + 44 0781 469 3167

T

: + 44 0207 286 9192

Email

Facebook

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE
All Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be interpreted in accordance with the English courts. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute which might arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions. The content of this email (including any attachments) is intended solely for the addressee and access by any other person is not authorised. It may contain information which is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, (i) you should send it back to us and delete it from your system, and (ii) you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using (in whole or part) any of its content. Email communication may be logged and archived, monitored and/or disclosed to third parties.

Sandro,

Is it possible to call you, can you send me your number?

Romana

sandro

September 17

Londra Immobili Ltd

logo

M

T

Email

Facebook

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE

Sandro,

It’s very late here in London, I will reply to yr messages tomorrow.

Kind regards

Romana

sandro

September 17

Londra Immobili Ltd

logo

M

T

Email

Facebook

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE

Not my company :). This here is the community forum, I am a mere user of Cloudflare myself. If you need assistance you could contact Cloudflare via their support[at] email address, however your problem does not seem Cloudflare related but is something you need to fix on your server.

Your screenshots were not of londraimmobili though :wink:

Cloudflare does not offer phone support, unless you are on the Enterprise plan.

As for your issue, have a look at https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/218378978-What-should-I-do-after-seeing-a-502-or-504-gateway-error-on-my-site-. It is something you need to fix on your server.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.