DNS Records Automatically Chnage

The DNS Records of my website automatically change again and again and due to this, my website is offline for many days. Whenever I update the records and change the IP address, after a few hours, my website gets offline, and domain is pointing out to old records. Please tell me what the reason behind these automatic changes. answer, find it fast! Search for #CommunityTip error:
Example: #CommunityTip 521

Are you using Ezoic?

2 Likes

Still, I am not using Ezoic

Thanks for clarifying. This is usually due to a third-party service you’ve given permission to for maintaining your DNS records.

Check your Audit Logs, and you should see where these changes are coming from:

1 Like

The Manage Account option is not available on the page.

Please post a screenshot of where you’re looking. It’s ok to black out the name of your name, or any other account info.

It’s not part of your domain. You need to click that Back arrow in the upper left to get to the main account page.

I checked my Audit Logs and have not given permission to a third party to maintain my DNS records. A screenshot is attached.

Then you should assume your account is compromised and follow these steps.

Secure compromised account · Cloudflare Fundamentals docs.

If the records are being changed back to their previous values though then dollars to doughnuts you did delegate permission… but no matter follow the steps and break the integration making the changes since you don’t want it any longer.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.