DNS Record / Website error

hello, i added my DNS record into my domain and the website is still giving me error. i contacted my domain provider and they suggested to speak to cloudflare as they are my website hosting.
please advice.

What is the DNS record/hostname?

Unless you are using Cloudflare Pages, Cloudflare is not your host and may only be your DNS/proxy provider.

Hi there,

For the Cloudflare DNS records to be used, the zone has to be active in Cloudflare.
Activate it by removing your current nameservers and changing them for the ones assigned to you by Cloudflare.

Take care.

1 Like

hi there thank you for the response, what i need to say is that my Domain provider is IONOS and the website is with bubble. i have added the DNS records given by the website into the domain but it still cant see it live when i search (www.creativelinkhub.com) i contacted the provider to check the issue they mentioned that i need to contact Cloudflare for to sort this issue out. as they are my website hosting.
i hope that was clear of an explanation. please advice.
Thanks.

Hi there,

Cloudflare has no control over the DNS records until the nameservers are changed.
Please check for yourself that externally, the current records are still not the ones assigned by Cloudflare.
This might be an issue but if so, it’s at your registrar as they’re the ones propagating the current NS.

dig NS creativelinkhub.com

; <<>> DiG 9.10.6 <<>> NS creativelinkhub.com
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 16890
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 4, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 4096
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;creativelinkhub.com.		IN	NS

;; ANSWER SECTION:
creativelinkhub.com.	86400	IN	NS	ns1094.ui-dns.de.
creativelinkhub.com.	86400	IN	NS	ns1023.ui-dns.com.
creativelinkhub.com.	86400	IN	NS	ns1061.ui-dns.org.
creativelinkhub.com.	86400	IN	NS	ns1111.ui-dns.biz.

;; Query time: 53 msec
;; SERVER: 127.0.2.2#53(127.0.2.2)
;; WHEN: Tue Mar 19 12:24:11 WET 2024
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 171

Take care.

1 Like

bubble.io use Cloudflare, so you will need to contact them as you are not using Cloudflare yourself.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.