DNS record updated with New server IP but still domain loads from old IP / Server

After adding a new IP ( server ) to A Zone new site don’t load ,

Domain ( flashnewsonline.com ) shows still old site …

Deleted Old cloudflare account & made new to get New NS server . But after proxyed , domain loads again the old site …

With out proxying it shows new site . Same kind of issues seen in forum , but all threads are closed . Its almost 24 hours over now … ?? any tips available … thanks

Is the old server with the same host as the new one?

No … before they was using AWS … now we moved to A2hosting … But before 2 weeks moved the DNS to cloudflare & the old IP was not changed … changed it this week … but after getting this error … we deleted the CF account & took new to get new NS server ( thought some connected to this :sleepy: )

It sounds like your previous provider was using Cloudflare for your domain.

Unfortunately the community is unable to assist you with issues such as this where an old provider used Cloudflare for SaaS. Please contact your old provider and ask them to remove any Cloudflare configurations for your domain, specifically SSL for SaaS / Custom Hostnames. If you previously used HubSpot, please ignore this and move to the paragraph below.

If you are unsure who the previous provider is or they say they are unable to help you, please email [email protected] with the subject Cannot remove custom host name and details of the issue. Once you’ve done that you’ll receive an automatic response with a ticket number. Please post that here so we can escalate it. Once you have reached out to Support they will ask you to verify domain ownership of the domain by adding a txt record to the domain in order to verify domain ownership.

1 Like

Thanks for message & i sent an email to support as you said …

I have no idea about previous provider about this client :frowning: .

Ticket Number is #2316398

i got an automated reply that the issue marked as resolved & upgrade to business plan for further help :frowning:

If the problem is same as you explained . how much time it take automatically delete the old configurations for domain … or it should manually deleted ??

thanks in advance

I’ve escalated the ticket.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot …

I tried to contact the old hosting team also … Seems its now OK . … Site is available from new server …

Regards … :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.