DNS record update

Hello,

I’ve made some recent changes to my DNS A records, and these new records I’ve created are not working. When I ping these new subdomains I get a reply with cloudflare ip address but when I open the URL in the browser I get “Server not found”. The previous and older records are still working.

Can you please guide me how to resolve this please.

Thank you.

Regards

I suggest you use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com. The link is in the lower right corner of that page. Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS. Only then should you un-pause Cloudflare and double-check your SSL/TLS setting to make sure it’s Full (Strict).

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.