Hi, I’ve been using Cloudflare for quite a long while already and having a few dozen of domain using Cloudflare.
Recently, I’ve added a domain which is :
And I’ve added an A-record but it seems not pointing to the IP address I’ve set.
I’ve also tried adding cname record but it doesn’t work either.
- I’ve successfully set up the DNS server to Cloudflare.
- DNSSEC was also pointing correctly to Cloudflare.
- I’ve tried both using the proxy and without using the proxy provided by Cloudflare but both of them doesn’t work.
- I used mxtoolbox to check my domain dns record and it shows that I’m not having any DNS record.
- My server is working and another domain using Cloudflare pointing to that ip works normal.