DNS Record Deletion and Raccomplishing Issue

I am trying to connect my Cloudflare account to GetResponse but when I created the new TXT record and populated the required fields, it did not propogate to GetResponse to Authenticate my domain. I decided to delete the DNS TXT record to redo it but when I did, I get an error message that the record was active even though I deleted it. How long will it take for the system to delete the old TXT record before I can do it again? thanks.

Changes to your DNS in Cloudflare are almost instant, and propagate within the TTL time (usually 300 seconds or less).

What is the domain name and the TXT record you are trying to set?

omegasolutionscorp.com

TXT is b71cf0e9._domainkey.omegasolutionscorp.com

DKIM Key is k=rsa; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQCzVvMa7b//PX+s5jzcS0UwHb13HIFd6+0Mu8TNPYeK8JnpalwAfDBtelSi0raCJnUdZZkt8pFttG3jOuo/Sei4MRyMNicNTcfOAph7I6iSD+n3b2nOTbQi3ACOQfA8BXvCVpNVKYhrf0iPe5uWRKeDEUuOck4RZ7PLkV0imMa30wIDAQAB

I deleted the record and tried to redo it but got an error code 81057 Record already exists but it’s not listed on my records list.

It is set…

dig +short b71cf0e9._domainkey.omegasolutionscorp.com txt
"k=rsa; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQCzVvMa7b//PX+s5jzcS0UwHb13HIFd6+0Mu8TNPYeK8JnpalwAfDBtelSi0raCJnUdZZkt8pFttG3jOuo/Sei4MRyMNicNTcfOAph7I6iSD+n3b2nOTbQi3ACOQfA8BXvCVpNVKYhrf0iPe5uWRKeDEUuOck4RZ7PLkV0imMa30wIDAQAB"

I just checked and still don’t see it in my records list. What do you mean “it is set”?

It should be listed as a record with Type “TXT”, and Name “b71cf0e9._domainkey”.

If you don’t see a such one, which two name servers do you see, near the bottom?

https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/:zone/dns

NS	achiel.ns.cloudflare.com
NS	aryanna.ns.cloudflare.com

These are listed as Cloudeflare servers and are correct. The TXT name under record b71… is still not listed.

Hold on, I see it now. thanks so much for the help

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.