DNS Propogation

Hi,

A couple of days ago I changed my NS to the ones Cloudflare had assigned me; though I’m still waiting for the domain to propogate and the overview simply says:

Please ensure your website is using the nameservers provided:

gene.ns.cloudflare.com
woz.ns.cloudflare.com
Allow up to 24 hours for this change to be processed.

The domain is shuhacksoc.co.uk.

Multiple Name Servers and Delayed SSL

You need to go to the place you registered your domain (Nominet?) and set your domain to use Cloudflare’s assigned name servers listed in your post.

That was done a few days ago, 1 & 1

Assigned NS: https://i.imgur.com/WUEWIOV.png

See:

I must be one of the unlucky ones in that list because my WHOIS returned 1and1-dns. Cloudflare might be in the same boat. Maybe Support can wave some sort of refresh wand if you open a Support Ticket.

Yup, not really sure what’s going on.

I tried to open a ticket which got “answered” by a bot that was no help.

Just not long ago created a new ticket with less words to prevent the bot flagging the ticket, hopefully an actual technician gets back to that one as soon as possible so I can get it up and running. I believe the SSL takes an additional 24/48h too? So that’s on top of the resolution time.

Not sure if this is any use - https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=dns:shuhacksoc.co.uk&run=toolpage#

Sometimes (usually), SSL issuance is quick. The rest of the time, it seems to get stuck.

Post your ticket number here and maybe a Mod will push it along.

Support ticket no #1472164

I’ll get someone to take a look, and also review the older ticket to see what triggered the response. We are experimenting with our own auto-response system and are already very careful. Excluding auto-close/responses when people email from an address not on Cloudflare, the number of auto-responses is really very low. That being said, this feedback is helpful.

Or maybe I should’ve checked the name servers myself first :slight_smile: . Looks like you input incomplete information.

Did you forget to include “com” at the end?

shuhacksoc.co.uk.	21599	IN	NS	woz.ns.cloudflare.
shuhacksoc.co.uk.	21599	IN	NS	gene.ns.cloudflare.

@ryan, If it were up to me and not ICANN, .cloudflare TLD would be a thing… :grinning:

13 posts were split to a new topic: Multiple Name Servers and SSL Delays