DNS Propagation / Cloudflare Verification

Please help. Half the country can’t find my website or deliver emails to me: hearinghelp.com

I had my domain with Google, and they sold it to Squarespace. Two days ago we began getting name resolution errors. I couldn’t figure out the issue so I quickly made a Cloudflare account, set up DNS records (non-proxied), and change the Name Servers on Squarespace to point to my designated Cloudflare nameservers.

We started not receiving emails two days ago, right around when I changed the nameservers from GOOGLEDOMAINS.COM to Cloudflare.

Cloudflare still doesn’t think it’s active and that the nameservers have changed, and some people who try to email us are receiving an error: “Your message couldn’t be delivered. Despite repeated attempts to deliver your message, querying the Domain Name System (DNS) for the recipient’s domain location information failed.”

According to maps like: DNS Propagation Checker - Global DNS Testing Tool - most of the world doesn’t know about my new nameservers. But why don’t they know about the old ones?

Squarespace said they did their job and it looks lilke a Cloudflare issue.

Please help!

1 Like

Ask squarespace to disable DNSSEC and remove the records in order for the nameserver change to complete.

1 Like

Thank you so much. That solved the issue

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.