Dns problem help

So i want to connect my site with ezoic … so i tried through hostinger DNS but hostinger refuse and told me to integrate through Cloudflare. So i added my site into Cloudflare but i still couldn’t. so i checked and saw the DNS ip it is not same as my hostinger it is showing {redacted} which is the old one cause recently my server transferred to another ip which is {redacted}.

So, should i change into the new one or it will automatically change … its been 24 hours, i thought it will propagate in 24 hours

You need to change that as Hostinger will not Contact Cloudflare . So you manually need to that probably .

so i need to add the ip and also add A, AAA, and CNAME?
You can see the name cdn has a ip which is old one… should i only change the ip and leave the name…

Can you guide me a little… my new server ip is {redacted}

I added A, AAA, and CNAME with my new hsotinger ip. and changed the old cdn ip to new too. is that enough?
What about the below ip adress ? what are those?

Yes , Sure i think already the A Record are added and pointing to old ip Address so add the new ip address {redacted}

That’s the new IP address connected to main website like example.com and not to subdomain like.examle.com connect all the sub-domains for that point all to new ip address {redacted}

If any issues you can revert back

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

Greetings, I am sorry to hear that, but unfortunately there were some topics before regarding people having some errors or issues with eZoic and Cloudflare integration.

Unfortunately, in this case you don’t do anything at Cloudflare dashboard.

Everything you do has to be done by using eZoic interface. Any change you make here at Cloudflare dashboard will be reverted back to old values and you would end up having an issue.

There are two ways as I remember:

1. Going with Cloudflare integration and having Cloudflare nameservers
  2. Changing domain nameservers to eZoic ones and then using their interface to apply all and any changes regarding the Cloudflare dashboard

Further more, upon successfull integration, just to take a note here as any changes you would want to make for your domain, you would have to do it through their eZoic interface.

Otherwise, if you change something at Cloudflare dashboard, but not through the eZoic interface, it will be reverted back to originals ( there were few topics about where people have had changed or added a new or existing DNS record and it was removed somehow without a notice ).

Maybe some other helpful topic about eZoic here at Cloudflare Community using :search::

You might also want to contact and write a ticket to eZoic Support about this one.

Furthermore, see eZoic Help Center for more information.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.