Dns_probe_finished_nxdomain :'(

French
Bonjour, je vous contacte par rapport à mon site, j’ai suivi tout le tuto de la mise en place, j’ai cherché sur tous les forums et je ne trouve pas de solution. Depuis que j’ai mis en place Cloudflare, mon site ne fonctionne plus et il m’affiche DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

et des fois il se met à fonctionner. Je ne comprends plus rien

J’ai pourtant bien mis en place le changement de DNS, tout est okay sur mon OVH. Pouvez-vous m’aider ?

Sur mon autre site tout fonctionne bien pourtant…

English
Hello, I am contacting you regarding my site, I have followed the whole tutorial for setting up, I have searched all the forums and I can’t find a solution. Since I set up Cloudflare, my site no longer works and it shows me DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

and sometimes it starts to work. I don’t understand anything anymore

I’ve set up the DNS change and everything is fine on my OVH. Can you help me?

On my other site everything works fine though…

What’s the domain?

1 Like

Apprends-la-batterie . Com

And the one that works well is cours-de-batterie-nantes. Fr

Now my other website cours-de-batterie. Com is done….

It appears you don’t have a DNS record for the root domain. www resolves because there is an entry.

dig apprends-la-batterie.com

; <<>> DiG 9.10.6 <<>> apprends-la-batterie.com
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 42829
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 1232
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;apprends-la-batterie.com.	IN	A

You should create a root @ record for the domain pointing to whatever host it should resolve to.

okay @cscharff thank you very much, and how do you do this?

now I get this error ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

I have two domain names and therefore two websites.
I just realised something. My website “Apprends-la-batterie” is associated with my hosting “cours-de-batterie-nantes”.

This must have something to do with it. I don’t have enough knowledge in the field, I hope it’s not too much information to deal with :frowning:

This would be a good time to pause Cloudflare and make sure everything is working correctly over HTTPS.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.