DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN - Domain was working fine since 2h ago, than facing this issue

Hello,

My domain was working fine since 2h ago, but suddenly I´m not able to access it anymore.
I have not made any changes or updates on the DNS settings.

I have contacted my registrar and everything seems to be ok there.

Could you help me pls?

A records below:

Many thanks in advance!

If they responded and literally said that, I suggest that you contact them again and insist on them helping you with remediating the issue:

There is a “serverHold” status on that domain.

“serverHold” literally means that your domain is suspended.

https://icann.org/epp#serverHold

3 Likes

Many thanks for you prompt answer!

Indeed, I contacted the registrar again and they confirmed that it has been suspended by “Radix”, due the following reason: “listed in PH”.

I have to submit a request for review in SURBL / Radix.
Any tips on that?

PS: I have not done any changes / updates on my website recently… I´m using it to host a chatbot application.

Info from SURBL / Radix:

atuasaude.online is listed in PH

SURBL Phishing, Malware and Cracked Site Removal Request

The domain or IP was blocklisted due to hosting likely phishing, malware or cracked content. Please do not contact us until the web site or server has been fully secured. Please contact a security expert if you need help securing the site.

THIS OFTEN MEANS YOUR WEB SITE IS INSECURE AND HAS BEEN CRACKED (BROKEN INTO)!

IF THE WEB SITE HAS PHISHING, MALWARE, OR CRACKED CONTENT, THEN YOU MUST CLEAN, PATCH AND FULLY SECURE THE WEB SITE TO REMOVE THE MALICIOUS CONTENT AND/OR MALWARE AND EXPLOITS BEFORE CONTACTING US. IF YOU NEED HELP SECURING THE SITE, THEN PLEASE CONTACT A SECURITY EXPERT. IF POSSIBLE PLEASE SEND ANY PHISHING FILES PLACED ON THE SITE TO THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION AT: phish at ncfta dot net AND TO APPROPRIATE POLICE AGENCIES.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.