DNS pointing the wrong address

Hello
I changed my DNS records A to point at the address that Weebly asked me and removed the old records but checking it, I realized that Cloudflare is still pointing at the a wrong IP address.
How do I fix this problem?

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

May I ask you to post and share your domain name in bracketed dot [.] notation here with us so we could double-check, troubleshoot and provide some feedback information? :thinking:

May I ask have you tried using a different Web browser, or tried clearing your Web browser cache?
How about using a Private window (Incognito mode) or a VPN connection if possible?
Is it the same behaviour on your mobile phone (4G LTE, mobile data, cellular)?

Have you tried contacting Weebly support about this and to double-check this for you and possibly to unhook your naked domain non-www and www hostname from their setup/integration? :thinking:

Kindly, I’d suggest you to use the below article and the tool mentioned inside it to resolve your naked domain non-www and www hostname with it. Below article describes more in detail about this issue, if that’s your case too as it sounds to me:

Kindly, may I ask you if you could use the tool called “Liberate the Hostname” from the article below and repeat the process using below tool for both www.domain.tld and naked domain.tl just in case:

Otherwise, if still nothing, write a ticket to the Cloudflare support and share your ticket number here with us so we could escalate your issue.

You might be offered to switch to the new Customer Support Portal and create a ticket there.

cc

Thank you for your reply.
My domain is myeasyitalian[.] com
I already contacted Weebly and they told me to contact Cloudflare to delete the other IP that appears.
At the moment to show the correct IP I need to pause Cloudflare.
I will try to follow your suggestion to use Liberate the Hostname and see what happens.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.