DNS not working just moved

i switch DNS over to Cloudflare from my host yesterday. Seemed to work yesterday. Now today nothing is working and when i ping my site it goes to a Cloudflare server. Not the one i have listed in DNS on Cloudflare.
domain is willyshobbyshop.com

It’s expected to see a Cloudflare Server IP rather then your own with Proxy (:orange: ) on, it’s how Proxy and Cloudflare’s CDN works, it all goes to Cloudflare first where it goes through the Traffic Flow, hits any of your page rules, hits cache, before going to your actual origin web server if needed.

Your problem is unrelated to that, and most likely just due to your SSL/TLS Mode being set to “Flexible” rather than Full (Strict), resulting in you getting ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS.

Navigate to your website within the Cloudflare Dashboard, go to SSL/TLS, and ensure your encryption mode is set to Full (Strict). Here’s a magic link to get there: https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/:zone/ssl-tls

More information on issues that can cause this error:

1 Like

this seemed to fix the issue
i was not getting that error in linux but did see it on a windows machine

thanks

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.