DNS & Network

Dear All
Please help…!

Today I have changed my GoDaddy Nameserver to Cloudflare nameserver. after that Cloudflare Email arrived says all done correctly but my website goes down. I am unable to access my website.

What is the domain and what is the error/issue?

wwww.growmybusiness.in is my domain.
error is in attachment

but i don’t have ssl on my origin server

In which case, the only option is to set your SSL mode to Flexible in the crypto tab.

This, however, will only encrypt the connection between the visitor and Cloudflare, not between Cloudflare and your server. It is therefore not that secure…

Thanks buddy.

by changing it start to work but does it effect my security

No problem, glad it works with flexible.

Yes, it does compromise on the security of the site, Flexible will only encrypt the connection between the visitor and Cloudflare, not between Cloudflare and your server. This means that unencrypted data could be intercepted between Cloudflare and the server. It is a lot less secure.

The only way to stop this is to install a cert on your server and set it to Full. You can generate a free origin certificate in the crypto tab of your Cloudflare dashboard and install that on your server. Instructions are provided there for installation on most server types.

ok i will do this. Thanks once again for help

No problem! Happy to help :smile:

closed #11

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.