just moved the DNS record back to park it at goddady after upgrading our private server there
it is been over 36 hours still i am showing some areas not propagating fine ALTHOUGH the site
can open fine anywhwere here EXCEPT our local net LAN / Wifi
we need to do updates on it and get it back on our LAN asap
any suggestions ?
so far we 've done this
- change the host file to include the new GD Server IP
- tracert the new IP we had few time outs but still the site shows fine on our local phone carrier and everywhere around except our LAN / wifi
- changed the DNS manually both on LAN Card wifi and Modem netgear to Google 188.8.131.52 Dns 's
- contacted GD zillion times today no luck after several waits and phone line drops
- wheresmydns.net still apparently propagating … not sure how long and why it should affect my WIfi and LAN ? if the whole world can see the site fine …
i am starting to believe the move back to GD (which was triggered by some concerns) was a mistake a big one
any solution suggested ?
domain : gtrontech.com