DNS matter

I need a direct conversation with cloonan cloudflare staff member , if he can makes it possible it vill be find direct or not .

thanks .

If you are on a paid plan, please open a ticket in the dashboard’s Support system.

I m not un a paid plan ,but need some help on my DNS email configuration .

Unfortunately, Cloudflare does not provide direct communication support on free plans, which is why Free Plan users are directed to the Community.

If you post your issue, perhaps we can help. But here are some tips that may help:

1 Like

There are support team and community team here. Just tell us what’s your problem! May be we could help.

En fait je suis hébergé chez OVH , mon nom dedomaine registar est gandy , le dns de mon domaine est chez cloudflare . mon souci est que les emails envoyés avec mon domaine wabmail ne sont pas identifiés par google il y a un point d’intérogation ; voila , comment puis je régler cela?
thanks

En fait je suis hébergé chez OVH , mon nom dedomaine registar est gandy , le dns de mon domaine est chez cloudflare . mon souci est que les emails envoyés avec mon domaine wabmail ne sont pas identifiés par google il y a un point d’intérogation ; voila , comment puis je régler cela?
Thanks

In fact I am hosted at OVH, my registar domain name is gandy, my domain dns is at cloudflare. my concern is that emails sent with my wabmail domain are not identified by google there is a point of concern; Here it is, how can I settle this?
thanks

In fact I am hosted at OVH, my registar domain name is gandy, my domain dns is at cloudflare. my concern is that emails sent with my wabmail domain are not identified by google there is a point of concern; Here it is, how can I settle this?

Thanks

I’d really just like to stress that your webserver is still insecurely configured.

I suggest you try https://www.mail-tester.com/ and use your webmail to send a test message to the address on that page. It should tell you which settings you need to use for better mail delivery.

If you need more assistance, please post the URL of the mail-tester page with your test results.

Thanks for the remark, I’m working on it, but I don’t see any improvement; I added a spf record, for the DMARC record it does not work I put my ovh mail server it does not work.
Thanks

Well, these two things are unrelated. You should really fix mentioned issue first and then check out what @sdayman already suggested.

Yes I tried what sdaymen told me, I even thought that the values ​​are not correct, I asked OVH for the name of the email server, without reply.

How is this fixing the insecure webserver?

In fact here I wanted to solve the problem of identification with the sendings to google.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.