DNS Management - Question

Hi all, I am new here and I’m still learning…trying to solve an issue. Does anyone know how to solve this?
I’m getting a message which says: “A few more steps are requires to complete your setup.”
And another message: “This record exposed the IP behind mail.mymail.com which you have proxied through Cloudflare”. (screenshots attached).

And I really don’t know what to do and how to do.
If someone could please help I would be so grateful!
Thanks!
Marina

A good article about This record exposed the IP behind can be read from below link.

When you have a grey-clouded A, AAAA, CNAME, or MX record pointing to the same origin server hosting your site, Cloudflare displays one of the following warnings:

An A, AAA, CNAME, or MX record is pointed to your origin server exposing your origin IP
This record is exposing your origin server’s IP address, potentially exposing it to denial of service.

Usually, no need to worry too much. When using an e-mail service, the A mail record needs to be :grey: cloud to make it work propperly as Cloudflare does not proxy traffic for e-mail. It is well described on the below article:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.