DNS management for my domain by a partner asks verification

Hi, I recently bought a web hosting service from SiteGround, a CF’s partner. My domain is in another registrar (GoDaddy), and the NS arte still pointing to SiteGround. This is because on the CF dashboard I have a warning title “Partner hosted zone” and the message " Your DNS zone file is hosted by SiteGround.com , a Cloudflare partner. Manage your DNS records at their website."

After the above situation, another block is showing me information about some kind of verification via a TXT record that I have to include as part of my DNS information. I added this and I was hoping that after the verification, the NS of CF would be available, but no…

I need help because this has never happened to me before, and don’t know what to do.

TY4URHLP

If you’re on a partner setup, you don’t need to change your nameservers to cloudflare.

Are you facing issues with your site?

Thank you for your aswer.

What about the verification message?
I added the TXT record but the message keeps showing.

And what this verification is for?

Apparently my content is being served via CloudFlare, but neither the SSL or the NS are CF representative.

Also, I have added sites many times before via SiteGround hosting and this is the first time that I get this messages and not the usual NS to change.

I don’t have any zone via a partner but I think the message stays there to make sure you add the verification record. I checked the other zones in your account and those seem to be full zones signed up directly on Cloudflare whereas this one is signed up via a partner. Some details here, https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/203685674-Partner-domain-setup-options-CNAME-vs-Full-.