DNS isn't any more managed to Siteground

Good morning
I just created this topic, I hopeful that the community can help me about this matter.

Please I note that I need to require your advice for this issue. However, my domain I can’t manage by your Cloudflare App and either I can’t be able to configure with the new records such A,CNAME, NS authority and so forth.

Partner hosted zone:
Your DNS zone file is hosted by SiteGround.com, a Cloudflare partner. Manage your DNS records at their website.

I really appreciate any your consideration.

Thank you,

Fabio
Why Wait
Don’t wait for an answer, find it fast! Search for #CommunityTip error:
Example: #CommunityTip 521

Test Before You Post
Unsure of the issue? Test before posting using the Cloudflare Diagnostic Center: Diagnostic Center | Check SSL and Test Website Security | Cloudflare

You’ll have to contact SiteGround and ask them to completely remove your site from their systems. Then you’ll be able to manage your site in the Cloudflare dashboard.

Dear Albert,

Really I’ll contact them now. I need to know what they say me and furthermore I ask them how to can sort DNS records out erasing on their systems.

Siteground’s customer support has just replied me, explaineing on their system there are not available any informations about my domain name and according to them all data are cancelled.

I’m waiting by them furthermore explanation about this matter.

If you have some idea how can I make it up?

thank you

Fabio

Could you let us know the domain? Are you sure the domain is using Cloudflare’s name servers, not SiteGround’s?

Albert,

I just finished the conversation with Siteground’s customer support, they confirmed me really there’re any informations about my domain name: ledolcicreazion.com.

From Cloudflare App I can’t manage any services just I’ve written before. I login on dshboard to move on DNS section appears or keeps on track all records are available or are managed through Partner Siteground.

Thanks,
Fabio

That does not seem to be a registered domain. Perhaps you typed it wrong?

No match for domain "LEDOLCICREAZION.COM".
>>> Last update of whois database: 2021-10-11T07:14:57Z <<<

Albert,

Sorry, my domain name is: ledolcicreazioni.com I missed a character.

Thnk you

Fabio

Doing a DNS lookup shows your domain is not pointed at Cloudflare’s name servers:

[[email protected] ~]$ dig ledolcicreazioni.com ns

; <<>> DiG 9.16.21 <<>> ledolcicreazioni.com ns
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 7613
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 4, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 1232
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;ledolcicreazioni.com.          IN      NS

;; ANSWER SECTION:
ledolcicreazioni.com.   21600   IN      NS      dns.technorail.com.
ledolcicreazioni.com.   21600   IN      NS      dns3.arubadns.net.
ledolcicreazioni.com.   21600   IN      NS      dns4.arubadns.cz.
ledolcicreazioni.com.   21600   IN      NS      dns2.technorail.com.

;; Query time: 46 msec
;; SERVER: 1.1.1.1#53(1.1.1.1)
;; WHEN: Mon Oct 11 11:35:04 CEST 2021
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 158

You’ll have to go to your registrar and change name servers to the ones provided by Cloudflare. You can find your assigned name servers in the dashboard → DNS → Cloudflare Nameservers.

Where can I retrive through dashboard those name servers assigned to Cloudflare? how you have just told me before, even if is managed in Domain Registration Registrar: Tucows Domains.

Can’t I remove domain name: ledolcicreazioni.com subscriptions, so I can add it again?

thank you

1. You should see something like this if you go to the DNS tab in the Cloudflare Dashboard and scroll down.

2. Then go to your registrar (Tucows) and update the name servers to the ones you got from the Cloudflare Dashboard.

Albert,
Please I attached this screen shot, but as you can see only this information and nothing else. If I select in the Domain Registration how I’d manage my domain, instead I receive message description that say me it isn’t possible managing, because your domain is registered on Tucows Domains.