I had a similar ticket in before but this is for another site. highlandnissan.ca
I updated the DNS info on Friday, Arecord and Cname it was previously pointed to a wp engine sites and is still displaying the wpengine site. even if i delete all arecord & cnane the wpengine site still displays
I tried clearing the cache multiple times,
also paused cloudflare and got the site to move but when i started cloudflare again it went right back to the wpengine site.
any help would be great here is the DNS records screenshot.
Unfortunately the community is unable to assist you with issues such as this where an old provider used Cloudflare for SaaS. Please contact your old provider and ask them to remove any Cloudflare configurations for your domain, specifically SSL for SaaS / Custom Hostnames. If you previously used HubSpot, please ignore this and move to the paragraph below.
If you are unsure who the previous provider is or they say they are unable to help you, please email [email protected] with the subject Cannot remove custom host name and details of the issue. Once you’ve done that you’ll receive an automatic response with a ticket number. Please post that here so we can escalate it.