DNS Info setting up what they want

I’m the first to admit, I’m really lost with some of the language CF is asking for… but I’m great at point and click!
2 years ago I had this set up and I kind of forgot about it, I’m sure CF worked but I’m sure I didnt have things configured correctly
Recently I moved host and added a SSL (not CF SSL)… when I moved I had to point to my new host nameservers so it turned off my CF Account.
So now I’m trying to get things back to order but since CF added the Community maybe I can get it set up correctly.
The two attached images show what I’ve done but I dont know what they mean by “@” at the root? are they looking for my host name? IP? and I think I got the IP right, (I think) but what the heck is this Automatic TTL thing and why do that allow a choice of times?
If I get my site visible again, is it best to create a path for each sub DIR?
And I’m not even started with the whole MX thing… but I do need the mail
Any help for a layman in point and click language?

You seem to be trying to define URLS (or some kind of path) in the domain’s ‘DNS settings’ and this isn’t possible.

You have to just define hostnames (rsigrowers.com) which point to either an IP address (record type A in the dropdown on the left) or to another hostname (record type CNAME in the dropdown on the left).

You don’t need to add ‘index’ as this is something your webserver will do - i.e server the file called index if nothing is passed by the browser. If you had specific requirements for ‘index’ to point somewhere else on your site then you could do this under the Cloudflare ‘Page Rules’ once you have you DNS all working properly.

Thank You Saul
am I to assume that I’s only need the one record and that I wouldn’t need to add another record for any sub DIR under that domain?
I think I followed the same guidelines to the MX record but it has a small tag added to it… I’d guess I did something wrong?

am I to assume that I’s only need the one record and that I wouldn’t need to add another record for any sub DIR under that domain?

If it is a subdomain (such as www.rsigrowers.com, or testing.rsigrowers.com) then it’d need a record - normally a CNAME pointing to rsigrowers. If it is a subfolder on your main domain then there is no additional record needed (like a shop under http://rsigrowers.com/shop for example).

I think I followed the same guidelines to the MX record but it has a small tag added to it… I’d guess I did something wrong?

This is not a problem - that message just says you’re not proxying the traffic via Cloudflare. As Cloudflare don’t proxy mail (yet) this is correct, exposing the origin server IP is exactly what you want.

Thank You for clarifying this for me Saul you’ve been really helpful and I appreciate the help