DNS good for Hackers ?!

Oh yes Cloudflare provided DNS Nameservers for any Provider thats a good position for Hackers
behind. So many times i read the Abuse the fall of my website is hacked. I became everything the same answer…we not provided content or thats not the right formular for your claim.
And now the fact: https://webinfo-berlin.de ist hacked anoymous and the ignorance is a shame.

I am not quite sure I understood what you were asking.

Can you rephrase that?

Cloudflare received your complaint regarding: webinfo-berlin.de

Cloudflare offers network service solutions including pass-through security services, a content distribution network (CDN) and registrar services. Due to the pass-through nature of our services, our IP addresses appear in WHOIS and DNS records for websites using Cloudflare. Cloudflare is not a website hosting provider, and we cannot remove material from the Internet that is hosted by others.

We are unable to process your report for the following reason(s):

You have selected to file your abuse claim under the Registrar category - this is reserved for claims against the domain name and not the content found at the domain. Please resubmit your claim using one of the other available categories that is NOT REGISTRAR for processing.

You submitted an abuse form for that domain and Cloudflare rejected it.

What’s the issue? They even stated why they did not accept it.

It is already clear that you can get a DNS from Cloudflare under incorrectly registered names

What is your question?

I ask Cloudflare again where is the provider of the domain…or where is the person he have registration of this domain…no answer

Cloudflare won’t divulge that information. You can submit a report at cloudflare.com/abuse, make sure it is filed with accurate information, and the responsible team will make a decision on your report.

That’s it and community cannot help you either here I am afraid. If you need to pursue that you could only go the legal path.

thanks but when you will get the information of whois for the domain. never i haved a contract for
DNS by Cloudflare and when check the website content thats my work be hacked.
I have a personal document by Denic.de and the German Goverment the Adress of Domain owner
are not exist and not registrar on this Village.

You really have to go via the respective form for such an issue, the community cannot help you here.

by the way… the moderator of the community…have a nice day

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.