Hi I have a website hosted on the free environment of 000Webhost and pointed the website to godaddy from which I bought the domain. Now I need to add cloudflare into the equation to add security to the site. can someone assist in setting things up please?
I am sharing the steps in short here, which you’d have to do:
- You would have to create a Free Cloudflare account.
- Input your domain name/zone.
- Change the domain nameservers at GoDaddy to point to the given one’s in the process assigned to your Cloudflare account.
- Therefrom, import or add the DNS records to the DNS tab of Cloudflare dashboard.
- Wait for the propagation process to complete.
- At the end, you’d be using Cloudflare to speedup and protect your Website.
Helpful article to check out at first:
I have done the steps suggested. hopefully this works out.
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.