DNS Error 1001

I get “Error 1001” on my bobgroves.com site. I had it on CF… moved back to godaddy and don’t want it on cloudflare. However, I cant find it on cloudflare (never had it there that I know of). Thanks for any help.

Bob

Some helpful article:

I see your Website is not working over HTTPS and it’s not even using Cloudflare nameservers - as far as you moved back to GoDaddy:

QUESTION
bobgroves.com. IN NS
ANSWER
bobgroves.com. 3600 IN NS ns04.domaincontrol.com.
bobgroves.com. 3600 IN NS ns03.domaincontrol.com.

Therefore, this is what I get - check your WordPress installation, from now on your domain is not on Cloudflare (as you stated you want):

For a propper DNS propagation process it usually take up to 24-48 hours.

Thanks much. I’ll keep sifting. I can’t find it on WP either. I really appreciate the help…I’m over my head.

B

1 Like

Quick hint: Turn on the Debug in wp-config.php, re-check MySQL connection and PHP settings (including PHP modules), rename the plugins directory to plugins-bak and re-check your e-mail in case you got some message to recover the state:

// when done, change to false
define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
define('SAVEQUERIES', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', true);

// when done, change to 0
@ini_set('display_errors',1);

I would recommend you to click on the links below to troubleshoot your WordPress installation:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.