Hi, our business uses hubspot CMS and we need to link our domain to the hubspot account. I previously did this when the domain was on godaddy servers, but since it has been moved to Cloudflare I needed to run the set up again.
The set up is quite easy, it only requires the addition of 2 DNS records and then hubspot can create the link. However when I added those DNS records hubspot fails to see the link.
I have tried several times now and can’t see how to fix it. It would be great if you could help out with this issue.
I have waited for over a week for the settings to propagate so that isn’t the issue