DNS dont updating for over 48 hours! What to do

Hello there, im new here!
Never had a problem with cloudflare. But after my sub ended in host provider they changed IP and i changed then to Cloudflare in all " A " for updating. After 48 hours still nothing.

Can someone help me on this ?

Im putting link for one of the websites that i have many .

beautyandnails.gr

and picture

They did update, but as it is proxied, it resolves to the proxies.

If the blank page is not correct, you need to contact your host. However you also have an insecure encryption mode on Cloudflare and no proper SSL setup on the server.

Pause Cloudflare and contact your host to get the site working on HTTPS. Once it does, it will also work on Cloudflare

From Hosting they told me its a Cloudflare issue not yet updated.
So as you said its updated.

How do i fix this? "However you also have an insecure encryption mode on Cloudflare and no proper SSL setup on the server. "

I pause Cloudflare then contact to hosting to work this is https?

Your host is wrong I am afraid, the entries updated just fine → DNS Checker - DNS Check Propagation Tool

Correct

And to fix the encryption mode, make sure it is Full Strict.

Need to remove proxied from the two A records or just pause and nothing else?

You only need to pause.

Thank you for answering!

I did pause the Cloudflare , they install SSL to all websites again and told me 20-30 min to wait for it.

Then i enable Cloudflare again and put proxied the two ones that i have disable right ?

Do you recommend something else?

Don’t do anything with Cloudflare until your site loads fine on HTTPS.

You are so right! I should wait. This SSL cause so many problems. Hostmosnter or Bluehost…support sucks big time

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.