Alan adı nameserver adreslerini cloudflare servisinin sunduğu şekilde yönlendirebilirsiniz.
You can redirect your domain’s nameserver addresses as provided by the Cloudflare service. Here are the steps:
- Log in to your Cloudflare account.
- Select the desired domain.
- Go to the DNS settings page.
- Here you will see the nameservers that Cloudflare has provided for your domain.
- Now log in to your domain provider’s account where you bought your domain.
- Find the section where you can edit your nameservers.
- Replace the existing nameservers with the ones provided by Cloudflare.
- Save these changes.
Wait for a while as DNS propagation can take up to 24 hours. Your site should be live after that.
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.