DNS and MX Text Records

Hi , My DNS and MX text records are registered in Cloudflare , I forgot my username and password for the same.

I tried my best to locate my account details but couldnt succeed .

I would like to know how to get the details of my account because I want to change my email server to different service provider.

I tried sending emails to support team but no luck.

I am confused how to proceed further. Please give me a solution. Thanks.

1 Like

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community.

I’m sorry to hear that you are having trouble accessing your account.

I reccomend starting with the methods in this article. You may need to recreate your zone in a new account.

If you don’t currently use a password safe, there is no better time than now to start. It can help prevent you from finding yourself in a similar situation in the future.

Hello Checking back. Do you still need support in this case?

1 Like

Yes Please.

Do you have phone support ? It will be easy for me.

Can you reach me tomorrow? M confused.

Regards,

Muthukumar.

Phone support is only available on Enterprise plans. Please don’t post personal information, such as phone numbers, in the Community.

You should gotten an auto-reply with a ticket #. Please post that Ticket # here.

Hi ,

Please find the ticket number.

I am unable to resolve the issue. I tried checking the forum and the links but no luck.

It is important for me to have the details as we planned to change our Mail provider.

If you could let me know the email account registered with my account then it will be easy for me to track it and do the needful.

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Muthukumar.

Hi ,

Please find the ticket number [Cloudflare Support] 2524566 - Account Dash Ticket

I am unable to resolve the issue. I tried checking the forum and the links but no luck.

It is important for me to have the details as we planned to change our Mail provider.

If you could let me know the email account registered with my account then it will be easy for me to track it and do the needful.

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Muthukumar.

No one here can do that and most likely support won’t either.

There is a tool for this on the dashboard, you enter your domain and it sends an email to the address on the account so you can find it.
https://dash.cloudflare.com/forgot-email

Hi ,

My issue is that I forgot my email registered with the domain.

So even if you send the details , I will not be able to track it unless I know the email address.

Thats why I need an alternate way. Atleast if you could give me hint for email address then I can try to track it .

Regards,

Muthukumar.

If you cannot access the email on the account then you will be unable to recover access on a self-serve plan as Support will only work with the registered account holder on that address. The only possible exception to that is if you have domains with Cloudflare Registrar and there may be an alternative route.

I have my domain registered with Go Daddy , only our name servers and MX text records are with Cloudflare.

So how to proceed further now ?

Your reply is not clear.

What is not clear? If you cannot access the old account you will need to move your domains to a new account you can access.

I have created a new account so how to move now.

Just set the domain up from scratch as you did originally, details are in the guide I linked above.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.