DNS Analytics issue for a domain in the Pro plan

Hi guys,

I have a problem with one of the domains (under the Pro plan) that I manage.

The DNS Analytics dashboard is now displayed as for Free plan, only showing the Queries by Response Code graph. All other charts and tables have disappeared.

This started to happen a few days ago, but I preferred to wait in case it was something temporary. I checked other domains that I also manage and found that only this one is experiencing the issue.

In the Overview tab, I can confirm that the domain remains under Professional subscription.

Should I open a ticket? Thanks in advance!

Hi @dmz,

I don’t have a pro zone to test this on, but I do see the other charts on my biz domain, so they haven’t disappeared completely!

are these other domains that are displaying correctly also pro plan?

:+1:

Perhaps one of the other MVPs that have pro zones can check this for their end!

1 Like

You’re not getting the following below the Response Code graph? This is my Pro Plan screen:

2 Likes

Hi @domjh and @sdayman,
Thanks for listening!

Yes, I checked other domains under Pro Plan as well and they had no problem.

Exactly! Maps and tables have not been displayed since ~ 2 days.

1 Like

Then it’s time to contact support:
Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support by clicking on the Get More Help button.

2 Likes

Thank you @sdayman and @domjh for your attention!

2 Likes

If you post the ticket # here, maybe @cloonan will keep an eye on it for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome tip, @domjh! :blush:

Ticket is #1762417. I just received a reply:

[…] We are currently researching this and will update you here when there is more information.

@cloonan, I appreciate if you can take a look, but I don’t think this is a high priority issue since - AFAIK - it’s just a problem with DNS Analytics, not DNS itself.

Thank you for your awesome support, guys!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing the ticket, I appreciate it. I see it and will keep tabs on progress. And, it looks like you found a really good one, thank you! Sorry for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

Hi @dmz,

Just a follow up on this, have you had an update from support and/or is it working now? Please let us know the outcome when you do get a response :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @domjh,
Sorry for taking so long to reply, the last few days have been a bit busy.

Over the weekend I realized that my case was more related to this other topic than simply the disappearance of DNS Analytics.

Apparently everything had already been resolved between Saturday and Sunday, however I only received a response from support this morning:

Our systems are in sync now and you should see in your dashboard all the Pro features enabled.

Although I did not have the opportunity to test, I have the impression that this issue was restricted to the Dashboard and did not affect previously activated Pro features. - Maybe @alexchiasennhan1 can confirm.

Again, thank you very much for all your attention! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.