DMCA violation (illegal game copyrights)

Hello people of Cloudflare
I am wondering if you guys have any suggestion of shut down unauthorized server.
This server does not have copyrights and keep running a server for many years.

They even mentioned on server they have all the copyrights.
I hope you guy have the suggestion to stop this scam server.

You can file a complaint here:
https://www.cloudflare.com/abuse/

1 Like

do you know how they will react by leaving the file ?
would they stop supporting them?

Hi @gm12,

We have no insight into how the team will respond to this. They may pass on the report to the host to try and get the content taken down.

1 Like

Community cannot help with abuse issues.

I just wanted to get help with DMCA violation, so i posted on the wall
asking for suggestion, i wont the why admin lock my post? isnt general section is open for everyone to share information? i just want to know how cloudflare deal with illegal server, and what should i do to help with your job.
Thanks Dont block my post i need help!

1 Like

Once you request to the cloudflare they will handle the problem. This is not a small company it is huge and worldwide there is no point of them to protect illegal site to run company just ask report step by step

1 Like

Hi @gm12,

I closed your topic as, while the community can help with general issues, we can’t help with abuse issues. We get quite a few posts like this here, and we can’t comment on how a specific case will be dealt with.

We don’t know how Cloudflare will deal with this, we don’t work for them!

Sorry we couldn’t be of more help, you will have to file an abuse report at the link that @sdayman posted.

2 Likes

i already did, and they are not answering that why i asked here. thanks

Most of the time CF will only forward the DMCA takedown request to the website operator and the hosting company that runs the website. CF isn’t the one hosting the content, and the Community can’t update you on the status of the request.

2 Likes

This illegal server does not even own the copyright and saying that they have…
Small company is getting damage by this illegal server (https://www.warfareonline.net), and we cant do anything because they are hiding behind Cloudflare… but anyway thanks for the advice guys.

This topic was automatically closed after 35 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.