DMCA Complaint forwarding when multiple IPs in main & sub domain

I know cloudflare will forward the complaint to Hosting Provider based on the IP we set at DNS.

My question is releated to that:

• I have main domain pointing to an IP and multiple subdomains pointing multiple IPs of different Hosting providers. (with A records and CNAMES).
  • If I receive a DMCA complaint on a particular subdomain or main domain, to whom Cloudflare will forward the complaint? To all the IPs in DNS records (domains & subdomains) or to only to the IP for that hostname?

P.S: I run a large website which where I receive lot of fake DMCA request. I want to avoid fake DMCAs sent all the providers.

I don’t think this is a question the Community can answer. I suggest you open a ticket:

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

Or email: support AT cloudflare DOT com from the email address associated with your account.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.