_Dmarc record not adding to DNS

One of my domains in cloudflare is not allowing me to add a _Dmarc record to the DNS. It is not giving any error?

_dmarc (in all lowercase) does not work?

Makes no difference when I click “add record” it adds nothing just refreshs to the DNS Records page

May I ask you to post and share your domain name in bracketed dot [.] notation (example[dot]com) here so we could double-check, troubleshoot and provide some more feedback information about the issue or if there already is an existing DMARC record? :thinking:

The domain is GenteelReflections com

Okay, I do see you’re using Google’s mail.
Furthermore, there is the SPF.
DKIM also in place.
No DMARC yet.

May I ask if you’ve individually created, or generated, or were given from Google the DMARC policy?; the value which you’d copy-paste or enter into the Value field under the DNS tab of Cloudflare dasbhaord? :thinking:
Could you also share it here, if so?

Here is a good read:

Helpful article about DMARC and policy when using Google Workspace here:

Nevertheless, what instructions and steps have you followed to add a new TXT type of the DNS record for the DMARC for your zone? :thinking:

More information about the DMARC and the DNS record example here:
https://www.cloudflare.com/learning/dns/dns-records/dns-dmarc-record/

Helpful articles to add a TXT type of the DNS record for DMARC at Cloudflare dashboard → DNS tab:

I literally just an hour ago created a Dmarc for my other domain on Cloudflare for TylerCandleStore com. It seems to be working just fine.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.