DMARC Killed Newsletter

Hey!

I setup DMARC for my domain yesterday and in doing so killed my newsletter that is sent from another domain/company. Almost all of my emails went to SPAM.

DKIM and SPF seem to pass OK. Is anyone willing to give me some advice? Do I need to include the newsletter sending service somewhere in the DMARC record?

Here is an example report I received:

quarantine 100 - - 104.47.55.100 1 - none fail fail - forwarded looks forwarded, not quarantined for DMARC - mydomain.net - - revue.email pass s1 - mydomain.net softfail - - 198.71.225.36 1 - quarantine fail fail - mydomain.net - - a2plvcpnl312628.prod.iad2.secureserver.net none - - 198.71.225.37 1 - quarantine fail fail - mydomain.net - - a2plvcpnl312628.prod.iad2.secureserver.net none - - 104.47.18.238 1 - none fail fail - forwarded looks forwarded, not quarantined for DMARC - mydomain.net - - revue.mail pass s1 - mydomain.net softfail

Thanks!

DMARC isn’t a Cloudflare feature. Other than providing standard TXT records, Cloudflare is not involved. The best place to sort out DMARC issues is dmarcian.com. They have a community forum at:
https://forum.dmarcian.com/

Got it Thanks for taking the time to reply!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.